Friday, December 10, 2010

Library

Alright I guess I am going to have to google the library and see if I can buy the book or find some one to copy the book so I can read it or I will have to plan a trip to drive out there.
Check this forum post :

I have ancestors named John Sweet born March 18,1767 and Alpha ? born Sept. 25 1766 in Oswego, New York but died in Seeleys Bay, Ontario. Would like to know names listed for the Sweet Cemetery in Oswego,if possible.

And this post :

Were there any Peleg Sweet's listed on that list?
Celina

and this post :

Borden Sweet Cem located in Oswego, New York on Middle Road many Sweet names listed.


Yep I think there was a BIG reunion in Oswego! But Who were they? Maybe I am just chasing my tail. I should learn more on how to do research.

No comments:

Post a Comment