Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sweet Cemetary Listing on Ancestry.com

I am not the only Sweet decedent looking for ancestors linked to John and Alpha Sweet. Wish I could check out the cemetery But I now think there was or is some thing that happened just before the move made to and after Oswago, New York. Well seems to be a lack of paper trail and it should not surprise me.


Brenda Rowe  :
Borden Sweet Cem located in Oswego, New York on Middle Road many Sweet names listed.


 sweet:
Do you have a list of names in the Sweet Cemetery?
Celina

 Brenda Rowe:
 I can get a list of the names at the library


Celina Salvador:
Were there any Peleg Sweet's listed on that list?
Celina

 MaryEllenTimm:
I have ancestors named John Sweet born March 18,1767 and Alpha ? born Sept. 25 1766 in Oswego, New York but died in Seeleys Bay, Ontario. Would like to know names listed for the Sweet Cemetery in Oswego,if possible.

 Mike Enerson:
This is my wife's Sweet line too. I am finding that many of John and Alpha's children went to Wisconsin, but my wife's line stayed in Ontario. Love to swap info. Sorry but I don't have info on the cemetery in Oswego.

 Carol Sweet-Borgmann:
Don't have list of cemetery, but this is my direct line and am still trying to continue the search of John's parents name and Alpha's. As far as Alpha I am rearching her last name which could either be Lewis or Coon. Would love to swap any info.

More digging and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment