Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Review of Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Hearty Whole Grain Bread

Originally submitted at Bob's Red Mill

Moist, delicious and bursting with whole grains and seeds. The flavor and texture are complex and deeply satisfying. Specially designed for those sensitive to wheat or gluten, this mix contains: whole grain buckwheat, garbanzo bean flour, potato starch, cornstarch, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, wh...


2nd baking of this bread

By pad69jr from Riverside, Iowa on 5/1/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Healthy, Unique, Flavorful

Cons: Perishable

Best Uses: Cooking

Describe Yourself: Health Conscious, Home chef, Whole grains Gluten fre

I don't eat a lot of bread with my diet but once in a while I like to indulge. This is my second baking of this bread. It came out great just like all the time with the different breads. My wife doesn't care for this bread because of the caraway in it. She really likes a GF "spice bread mix" she found at a local store.
I was able to cut 21 slices rather than the 16 recommended. I freeze the bread after slicing then vacuum pack it with 4 slices in each bag pack. I found out the hard way to freeze it first otherwise you smash the bread. It is a great treat to eat it once in a while.

21 pieces go ahead and count them.

thumbnail

Tags: Picture of Product, Using Product, Made with Product

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment